1. What does a great production associate do? Perform basic and detailed machining and assembly tasks such as working from order ticket, gathering all materials requested for assembly and setting up inserting equipment.
2. Must be able to operate at least one or multiple machines and/or perform many manual / assembly duties.
3. Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance. Assistance may be needed for other work.
4. Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train. Monitor cards and carriers for quality and correctness, confirm count, separate special handling request and forward to appropriate area (s).
5. Utilizes basic skills and experience background to perform machining and manual tasks.
6. Process transactions necessary for work situations that requires very good working PC user know-how.
7. As necessary, supervisor may assign to assist and help others with work.
8. Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
9. Perform minor routine preventative maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned. Respond to equipment error messages.
10. May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
11. Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
12. Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
13. Follow security procedures at all times. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:Education and Experience:
Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Strong knowledge of production operation and experience with Inserting equipment is a plus. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual.
(1) Tue/Wed off
(1) Wed/Thu off
10:00pm – 6:00am
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Card Emboss Operator-Machine operator-3rd shift $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Information Security
- Network Routing