To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Engineer Senior
ManTech International Corporation • Washington, DC
Posted 13 days ago
Clearance Level Needed: Public Trust
Category: Systems Development
Job Description: Provide Level 3 support (analyzing, testing, and troubleshooting of complex engineering issues for hardware, software, and network components) supporting a DOJ client onsite in downtown DC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide Level 3 support for DOJ client. Level 3 issues are not able to be resolved by Level 1 or Level 2 technicians. The party accepting the Level 3 call shall be held accountable for a documented resolution and a return status call to the dispatching Level 2 Government technician before the call will be recorded as completed. Level 3 incidents include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network connectivity is lost within a site and fails to restart according to standard operating procedure.
- Network connectivity is lost between sites within a specific domain and cannot be traced to a problem inside the JCON system.
- Network connectivity is lost between multiple domains and cannot be traced to a problem inside the JCON system.
- Desktop software application does not function according to COTS product documentation and the problem occurs frequently or with regularity.
- Desktop and server software application problems diagnosed as defects in the COTS product and require vendor intervention.
- Emergencies as defined by the Component ACOTR.
- Enterprise-wide virus attack.
- Exchange/Outlook stops and fails to restart according to standard operating procedure.
- Software and hardware evaluation, analysis, and testing (e.g., Federal Desktop Core Configuration, service packs, hotfixes, peripherals).
- Remote access unavailability.
- After-hours Level 3 incidents may include emergencies/catastrophes regarding servers, network, telecommunications, or the computers (e.g., fire in a computer room, server/ network down); or any enterprise-wide issue.
- Server software process stops and fails to restart according to standard operating procedure.
Requirements: BS in IT related field. 10 years of experience supporting network software systems development, systems integration, or network engineering.
Clearance: Able to qualify for DOJ Public Trust clearance.