You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Real Estate Paralegal
A large global law firm is seeking a Paralegal to support their Real Estate group. This role can be based in San Francisco, Orange County, and Los Angeles (DTLA and CC).
- Provide paralegal support for real estate, project development, and infrastructure transactions.
- Facilitate and support the lifecycle of a deal, including tracking deal deliverables, taking ownership of deal documentation, managing closing documentation, and handling closing mechanics.
- Liaise with clients to facilitate the deal process.
- Perform title and survey review, as well as research tasks related to real estate laws across various jurisdictions.
- Ensure due diligence is completed related to permits, taxes, zoning and entitlements.
- Draft ancillary corporate documents related to real estate transactions.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in commercial real estate transactions, project development or infrastructure in a large law firm or professional services environment.
- Four-year degree or equivalent required.
- Paralegal certification highly preferred or required, depending on jurisdiction.
- Prior experience in client-facing roles.
- Proficiency with MS Excel/Word required, working knowledge of Smartsheet is a plus.
- Working knowledge of real estate and project development transactions, including an understanding of real estate escrow procedures, title reports, zoning reports, and ALTA surveys.
- Contract management skills, including strong working knowledge of contracts and deal documents, tracking and analysis of the same, managing the signature process and facilitating the closing and escrow process.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly effective written and oral communications.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Work independently, taking initiative to move projects to conclusion.
- Maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
Many of our job openings can be viewed at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Paralegal
- Attention To Detail
- Contract Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3584k7
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.