To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Relationship Manager
Tri Counties Bank • Fresno, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Business Relationship Manager
Department: Business Banking Sales-Fresno
Grade: 13, 14
Position Summary: Proactively identifies business prospects through business development efforts and collaboration with various business groups; working closely with Branch Banking, Cash Management team and Merchant Services to acquire and expand business relationships. Presents a variety of business lending and deposit solutions to meet client needs through profiling and understanding business & industry trends. Using business financial experience, Business Relationship Manager is the primary sales contact for small & mid-sized business market segment, to maximize small business growth through a proactive service and solution approach. Responsible for overall relationship profitability.
- Assignment of Small Business clients, to proactively develop and grow existing relationships and cross-sell additional products and services.
- Prepares a client profile, relationship plan and calling schedule for each client in conjunction with strategic business development program. Learns and understands the key components of the client’s industry, business and personal goals.
- Identifies business opportunities and either fulfills the need or refers the client to other specialized Bank units.
- Proactively identifies Small Business prospects through outside calling and marketing efforts. Also identifies and prospects business referral opportunities from Retail and Wholesale Banking partners and/or other business areas.
- Prepares a calling plan and prospective profile for each new Small Business prospect in conjunction with strategic business development program.
- Supports Team TRICO principles including participation in Retail and Wholesale Banking meetings and/or initiatives.
- Ensures loan requests are processed accurately and timely. Coordinates with underwriting, customer and branches to provide high quality service.
- Serves as a small business product specialist, technical consultant, resolving client needs and any internal issues.
- Provides assistance and exceptional sales support to branches in answering questions relating to small business products and services.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank procedures and policies.
- Maintains a current understanding of regulations including but not limited to Reg. B, Fair Lending, Reg Z, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA/AML) OFAC compliance, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA).
- Maintains an awareness of competitive products, practices, rates and changes in market area.
- Develops and conducts client and employee training sessions.
- Provides individual personal banking services to clients.
- Participates in civic and community affairs as appropriate.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years business to business sales or financial services sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Business financial analysis experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete a high volume of work with accuracy.
- Ability to utilize personal computer, Windows driven programs and internal credit scoring systems and supporting software.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.