Your journey to building a better world starts here!
WHO WE ARE
We help create products that build a better world across a variety of industries:
* Healthcare and Life Sciences
* Aerospace and Defense
Some examples of products include:
* Ultrasound units
* Robotic surgical devices
* Molecular diagnostics instruments
* Radar design and space applications
* Electric-assist Bicycles
WHY WE LOVE IT
At Plexus, we're at our best when opportunities are met with passion, open communication and teamwork. Our engineers work alongside a global team of experts who engage in projects that span a variety of industries - helping our customers in creating the products that build a better world.
At Plexus, you will find:
* A workplace centered on collaboration and integrity
* Supportive leadership teams that value work life balance through a flexible work environment
* An inclusive environment which values diverse backgrounds, experiences and expertise
* Flexible career paths across a variety of disciplines
* Innovative design solutions and state-of-the-art technology that improves lives
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Purpose Statement: Lead and manage an IT Solutions team, delivering end-to-end services which are aligned with and effectively and efficiently support business and IT strategies, goals and operations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Actively support Plexus Lean initiative through on time completion of all required Lean training, identifying areas for continuous improvement, participation in Lean activities (quarterly events, kaizen events, rapid improvement events, etc.).
* Lead respective IT Solutions team by recruiting, evaluating, developing and mentoring staff. Champion overall IT team effectiveness by collaborating with other IT functions, globally.
* Act as the principle interface between supported Plexus teams and Plexus IT, and assist in managing relationships with Plexus' customers and suppliers.
* Ensure Customer Service Excellence by overseeing the IT service delivery for the system/business areas owned. Exercise business process and tool knowledge to manage assigned area, ensuring that annual objectives are delivered. Coordinate with other IT teams involved: infrastructure, developers, security for achieving the above objectives.
* Understand business objectives, processes, tools and related challenges and define IT area strategies, plans, technology roadmaps and projects which are aligned to advancing Plexus goals. Thinks innovative and look for opportunities in driving business value through technology enablement.
* Manage to IT principles and processes to define, prioritize and deliver work with the best ROI. Effectively manage applications including cost (subscriptions, licensing, maintenance, support) as well as legacy application retirement.
* Accountable to execute on Plexus' Best People strategy, leaders will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching required to realize their full potential.
* Manage the financial forecasts and capital expenditures for major projects and extraordinary items, including plans to retire legacy systems where able and to ensure reliable and secure system operation.
* Understand processes and tools used to support the business systems that are managed by the position, and work with all IT and Extended IT teams to develop scalable solutions.
* Work with requestors, process owners and customers to define and scope solutions which deliver required business capabilities within the context of a forward looking roadmap and which are globally acceptable and scalable.
* Remain current on industry trends and propose solutions which position Plexus for the future.
* Lead Quarterly Business Reviews and User Groups to ensure alignment of IT activities with business plans and goals and that the highest value work is completed first.
* Educate the organization to become better consumers of IT services and promote self-service.
* Drive value back into the business through the on-time and within budget delivery of IT projects and services which meet agreed-to functionality and scope.
* Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 10%).
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA is preferred.
* Seven (7) years of related experience is required; Seven (7) years of related experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* Customer relationship management
* Multi-year planning and road mapping
* Project planning and execution
* ITIL and COBIT frameworks
* Advanced decision making, problem solving and analytic skills
* Advanced verbal/written communication skills
* Matrix management and working globally
* Organizational and cultural sensitivity
* General office equipment and materials
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. persons." "U.S. persons" are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
- Audio Equipments
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Systems