Full Time Administrative assistant needed for Ravenna, OH location
The Administrative assistant must have excellent communication and organization skills. The individual must be able to listen and complete a very detailed list of daily duties listed below. This person will be heavily relied upon to make quick, accurate, and precise decisions. Professionalism is expected at all times. We are looking for a reliable hard working team player with the desire to advance with in our company. Hours: 5:30 am-1:30 pm / M-F
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Process Billing for the customer
• File paperwork effectively
• Assist with daily load and route planning
• Monitor and process driver payroll
• Monitor and update maintenance issues
• Create Maintenance Purchase orders.
• Must be able to work extra hours if needed.
• Must be a team player
• Ability to communicate with the customer and drivers efficiently.
• TMW/TMT experience a plus
• Positive attitude
• Safety minded
• Hourly pay (M-F)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowledgeable in HOS and DOT regulations a plus
- Computer skills (Outlook, Windows, Excel, and TMW/TMT)
- A pre-employment drug screen is required
Hardworking And Dedicated