In your role as a Data Entry Specialist, at The North West Company (NWCI); you provide support by entering data into primary host computer systems. If you enjoy working with many departments including Procurement Marketing, Accounting and Logistics to complete tasks, this opportunity is for you!
Joining NWCI gives you the opportunity for growth and development throughout the company, a competitive salary and benefits package, and to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture.
NWCI is a leading retailer to under-served rural communities and urban neighborhood markets in the following regions: Northern Canada, Western Canada, rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands, and the Caribbean. Our stores offer a broad range of products and services with an emphasis on food. Our value offer is to be the best local shopping choice for everyday household and local lifestyle needs. Check out northwest.ca for more information.
• Create and maintain SKUs in the companys Inventory Management System (IMS);
• Assign items to proper warehouse after checking which banner product is scheduled for the next delivery;
• Ensure that IMS contains the proper freight and taxes on each product; continuous review and updating is necessary to ensure each product is correct;
• Setup new suppliers and maintain in PeopleSoft and Retek depending on vendor;
• Enter and edit purchase orders in the companys IMS; and
• Track all received data and source documents and solve issues;
Desired Skills Experience:
• Able to type a minimum 40 WPM;
• Able to perform 10 key tasks by touch;
• Knowledge of the MS Office suite (2003 or above);
• Data entry experience is a plus but not mandatory;
• Previous customer service experience is a plus;
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time; and
• Ability to handle moderate to high amounts of stress.
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Reports to: Director, Data Services
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.