Bilingual Call Center Sales Representative Job in Pompano Beach, FL
Our client in the Pompano Beach area, is looking to add a bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish) to support the growth of their business. This role will measure not only quality of your call but also offer commission opportunity as you'd be up-selling to customers as well. In order to be considered you must be reliable, professional and have at least one year of customer service experience in a call center setting/telemarketing where you've experienced 80 - 100+ calls a day and your performance is measured. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity so it's important that you naturally enjoy helping others, are hardworking and able to work in a fast-paced environment. This opportunity offers an AWESOME work environment, opportunity to be a part of growing the company and the department and inevitably, growth within the organization. Client is interviewing immediately and looking to have someone started next week if possible. This is strictly Monday - Friday and it's important you can work anytime between 8 AM to 8 PM as there are several shift opportunities.Responsibilities of the Bilingual Call Center Sales Representative Job in Pompano Beach, FL include:
* Answer inbound calls from existing customers and perform outbound calls to leads to support sales growth
* Data entry regarding customer interaction
* Learn and understand company products and policies
* Keep customers informed about progress by checking work order statusQualifications:
* Previous experience in high call volume setting
* Fluency in English and Spanish - requirement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Minimum one year of experience in a call center/telemarketing environment where you have proven success in customer retention and up-selling
* Must be computer savvy
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to Email blocked - click to apply
or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Call Center Processes