To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edgemoor, DE 19809
- Patrick Best
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Loan Services Manager
WSFS Bank • Edgemoor, DE
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Manager of Retail Loan Services. The Manager of Retail Loan Services will provide leadership for the Loan Servicing activities that include loan maintenance, file and documentation maintenance, loan set-up and the monetary and accounting functions for all Retail and Mortgage loans as well as agent serviced and investor loans. The incumbent will ensure bank policy; internal security and controls, regulatory compliance and investor operating guidelines are adhered to. The incumbent will direct servicing and day-two operations including processing of exception payments, advances, pay-off postings, non-monetary transactions/maintenance, consumer loan post-closing and set-up, real estate loan set-up and escrow maintenance as well as manage the processing of file set-up, lien perfection, doc tracking & UCC continuance, file requests & retrievals, paid file processing and satisfactions and file safekeeping/storage. The incumbent will develop and control unit budget that assures maximum cost effectiveness and develop and implement departmental procedures to ensure processing efficiency, risk mitigation and operational controls as well as monitor processes and controls to ensure that flexibility with changing business needs is maintained and institute continuous improvement and integrate industry best practices into internal processes and standards. The incumbent will also ensure that all goals and service levels of the department are consistently maintained, ensure Associates understand the Corporation’s and the Department’s business objectives, ensure Loan Services tactical plans support the business lines’ goals and objectives and ensure regulatory requirements are satisfied and company policies are upheld. The incumbent will serve on various committees, task forces, and project teams to enhance the development of new products and services, or implementation of systems or process designs.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position located at our Operations Center in Wilmington, DE.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive operations management/supervisor experience in a high-volume, deadline-dependent, production environment.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience utilizing loan accounting and/or similar application systems.
• Must have at least 5 years of loan documentation experience with all product types.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience with booking loans to a loan accounting system.
• Must be familiar with deposit operations (proof, adjustment, research, returns, and wire transfer) and general bank operations.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of federal regulations and of payments systems rules and regulations governing loan products.
• Previous participation in group-wide projects, such as bank consolidations, which were completed either on time or ahead of schedule without major incident.
• Must have extensive knowledge of consumer, mortgage and investor reporting and servicing, compliance and documentation.
• Must possess a demonstrated knowledge of Truth in Lending, RESPA, Fair Lending, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Flood Insurance Protection Act, USAP and other pertinent lending guidelines.
• Expert knowledge of all aspects of the loan accounting/servicing system, as well as a thorough working knowledge of Freddie Mac’s Selling and Servicing System is required.
• Must have extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of other banking services functions; basic accounting principles and general bank operations, regulatory compliance knowledge and understanding of investor operating guidelines and procedures, customer information services, retail and commercial banking and an understanding of their financial transactions, as well as theoretical and practical knowledge relevant to the technology that supports those business lines.
• Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills. This position requires extensive communication with Division/Department Managers and Associate and may also communicate with banking customers, regulators, outside auditors and attorneys.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.