Schaeffler Group USA
, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Engineering Co-op
, to support our North American location in Wooster, OH
. The cooperative education (Co-op) program is for full-time continuing education students, who have the desire to learn through work assignments. These assignments will benefit both the student and LuK. The co-op program allows students to connect classroom learning with the world of work by expanding learning experiences through employment which relates to their major field of study or career focus.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participants should be responsible, able to work independently, and open to instruction.
- S/he will be given developmental opportunities through tasks such as projects, job-rotation, hands-on training, and exposure to LuK's manufacturing process
- Knows and understands the current specifications of the Quality Policy and Procedures and contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives
Qualified candidates will have:
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- High School Diploma or equivalent and must be enrolled in a continuing education program
- S/he must have the ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods, and lift and move thirty pounds
- Experience in Microsoft Office, LuK Software Package & knowledge of the current quality specifications
- Must be flexible, assertive, and able to communicate clearly
- Must have administrative support functions
- Must be pursuing an academic degree