Financial Analyst Assistant for a global shipping company in Norfolk needed! Apply Now!
Job Details for Financial Analyst Assistant:
- Schedule: (Monday-Friday) 9am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $16.00-20.00 per hour
- 6 months minimum
Job Responsibilities & Description for Financial Analyst Assistant:
- Reporting to Treasury/CFO weekly accounts
- Monitoring bank email box managing incoming and outgoing emails
- Calling/Emailing customers regarding new banking information
Job Requirements for Financial Analyst Assistant:
- 2 year's experience in Finance or related fields
- Cash flow modeling experience is also a plus.
- Intermediate excel skills NEEDED!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Microsoft Excel