To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wellesley, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Wellesley, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN) to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an Underwriting Support Associate with one of our large insurance clients in Wellesley, MA . The office location is accessible by the green line on the MBTA for those without their own vehicle.
The details for the role are below. If interested in learning more, please send an updated resume in MS Word format to Brianna Andre, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the details:
- Position: Underwriting Support
- Location: Wellesley, MA
- Duration: 4+ months- likelihood of extensioni
- Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Accessible by public transportation
- Client has an onsite cafeteria
- Opportunity to join a large team of 20
- Foot in the door opportunity into the insurance industry
- Analyzes information on industry, demographics, and other standard criteria.
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with assigned inside sales specialists, Stop Loss Specialists and brokers. This includes clearly understanding and appreciating the significance of broker relationships, demonstrating a professional, service focused orientation in interactions with brokers and customers and understanding the guidelines.
- Ensure there is effective support to inside sales by acting as a full team member and providing critical support as needed to all phases of the sales process.
- Input customer logistics to enable generation of the quote.
- Identify and obtain missing information material for assessment and/or pricing of the risk.
- Verify customer information within the system to ensure accuracy.
- Supports the identification and development of best practices work flows and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in accurate and proficient data entry.
- Required to work effectively in a high volume, transaction oriented environment.
- Must demonstrate a responsive, service oriented professional approach in all interactions.
- Must be able to approach work in an organized fashion and have an effective system for following-up on outstanding details.
- BA/BS or technical degree preferred.
- Requires strong time management skills.
- Requires the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong math, communication, negotiation and analytical skills required.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to negotiate with people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, professional business relationships across all levels of the organization
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178