OfficeTeam is currently seeking a Sales Assistant /Opener to join a client on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. This position would be similar to an appointment setter. The opener is responsible for being the first voice a potential client hears and qualifying them with a couple of questions.
This position requires a high level of energy and being able to keep up in a VERY fast-paced environment.
• Transfer potential clients live to senior reps for consultation.
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven knowledge of telemarketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Deep understanding of Post-Sales Support
- Experience with sales
- Quotations experience preferred
- Negotiation experience preferred
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors
- 3+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Assistant
for more information.