Data Reporting AnalystCompensation:
$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Our client, Consulting Firm that provides support for our Military, is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team! Do you have experience providing data analysis and/or working with data manipulation/visualization? Send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration!
As a Data Analyst you get to:
- Use your skills to transform data into a visualization, allowing their clients to make better decisions! You'll get to influence decision-makers by helping them to compare the options available!
- Perform risk analysis for their clients on different options they are considering. They then create a visualization of the raw data to compare and deliver that to their clients
- Pull raw data into a pdf or excel
- Utilize your analytical or statistical knowledge to perform statistical analysis, parametric and non–parametric analyses, computer modeling, simulation, decision theory, mathematical programming, regression analysis, etc.
- Assist client in decision making by using business improvement models with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Work with a growing team to support projects
1) 1-4+ years of experience as a data analyst (creating reports, working with data) and using tableau or vba (or comparable tool!)
2) Professionalism, communication and ability to be client-facing
3) Experience creating data visualizations
Data Analysis, Data Analysis Tools, Data Analytics, Perform Data Analysis, Analytical technologies such as Visual Basic for Applications (NOT required but experience with something comparable is)
Experience working with analytical tools including, but not limited to Excel, VBA, Tableau, DOMO, BigQuery, etc.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Visual Basic For Applications
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)