Responsible for the monthly reporting function for FEZ and acts as liaise with a financial NAV System, monthly closing Reporting Package Preparation and financial analysis of relevant accounts.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant with emphasis on financial analysis, and compilation of Financial Statements preferably in a Non-Profit environment.
- Experience in Fund EZ and/or NAV is a plus.
- Intermediate and advance level skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of methods and practices of bookkeeping and financial record keeping and proven ability to conduct moderately complex accounting functions.
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays