To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Missouri, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mako Product Specialist-Springfield, MO
Stryker • US-State-MO
Posted 24 days ago
Who we want
- Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
- Detail-oriented specialists. Individuals who know that even the smallest detail can make a big impact.
- Problem-solvers. Experts who can anticipate challenges and quickly resolve problems as they arise.
- Responsible advisors. Partners that can be counted on to work through distractions and put forth extra effort to accomplish set goals.
Influential achievers. Confident innovators who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Train surgeons. Give product feedback. Change healthcare. Improve lives. As a Mako Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help transform orthopedic surgeries around the world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare better.
In this role, you’ll be a resident expert in everything concerning the Mako robot – our newest product used in robotic-arm assisted surgery. The Mako enables surgeons to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery, but before they can use the machine, they need you. We’ll depend on your strong communication skills to train surgeons on how to use this life-changing product, and will look to you for product support and assistance pre-, during, and post- operations. In addition to providing ongoing education, you will be a crucial conduit to our Stryker engineers for feedback on product design. Additional tasks include creating case reports, resolving product problems, obtaining purchase orders, monitoring inventory and assisting sales and marketing teams in an effort to increase account growth of the Mako robot.
If you’re passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker, and help us make healthcare better.
What you need
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related technical field of study preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry) preferred
- Experience with business administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, file management, record maintenance, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer; M/F/Veteran/Disability.Work From Home: YesTravel Percentage: Up to 75%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.