To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client: Fortune 500 Company
Title: Web Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 month Contract (opportunity for hire)
- Design & implement comprehensive UI/UX solutions by understanding customer problems, product goals and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging user interfaces.
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Produce high quality code on aggressive deadlines. Communicate technical decisions (architecture and design) to business and engineering.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Sass.
- Deep knowledge of HTML, AJAX, CSS, REST and associated frameworks.
- Knowledge of front-end unit testing, profiling, and code-tuning.
- Knowledge of MVC application frameworks, UI and code design patterns, web application servers and databases.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, with quick learning curve
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.