Senior Process Associate – Accounts Payable, Warehouse Disputes 5B URL blocked - click to apply
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Process Associate - AP, Warehouse Disputes 5B
The function of the position of a Senior Process Associate-Store Disputes is to research and make determination of payment discrepancies between our stores and suppliers.
You will be responsible for analyzing the invoice and receiving record to determine if the invoice was processed correctly and/or if any claim adjustments were filed appropriately. You will analyze claims that were filed and will research and determine if the short payment was due to a store receiving, merchandising or supplier error. Based on the final decision, you either will charge the store back for the receiving error or will provide an explanation back to the supplier as to why the claim is valid.
• Review incoming supplier disputes for payment resolution. Will review supplier invoice to WM merchandise receiving to determine if payment is valid to WM supplier or if payment is denied based on supporting documentation
• Will utilize multiple systems and process documentation to complete task
• Must be able to communicate with clarity and confidence decisions regarding payments or non-payments of dispute to: customers (internal/external) suppliers and department
• Respond to customer requests from legal, internal/external audit or business units, assisting with management response and resolution for in scope areas of responsibility;
• Resolve supplier issues within business service level agreements
• Must be able to meet production goals and deadlines of position
• Ability to determine root cause for process improvements and working collaboratively in a large group setting
• Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail
• Must display high quality of performance – responsible to issue high dollar payments to supplier
• Able to make decisions quickly based on supporting documentation
• High School Diploma or GED
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to learn new technical systems that pertain to position
• Prior experience in accounting or finance related field
• Prior Accounts Payable Experience Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visitURL blocked - click to apply
. Follow us on URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, and URL blocked - click to apply
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles