Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
FollowMyHealth - An Allscripts Solution \u2013 Litchfield, IL
FollowMyHealth is helping millions of patients take charge of their health by connecting to their doctor in a whole new way. By offering the most comprehensive and integrated enterprise and mobile patient engagement platform on the market, innovative providers are significantly improving the patient experience and driving digital transformation at their organizations. We believe taking care of your health works best when you are in an open, connected community with your doctor, and FollowMyHealth makes it easy to do just that in a secure, mobile-friendly application.
Why work for us? This isn’t your typical corporate job. With the culture of a startup and the security of a publicly traded company, every person plays an integral role in mission-critical work. When you work for us, we’ll help you grow your skills and knowledge while working with the most talented people of your career.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver on product roadmap priorities to achieve time to market and time to value targets by managing the product development lifecycle. You will be assigned to a new client that operates in the patient engagment market. Responsibilities
- Assist with identifying market problems, looking for unsolved problems that are both urgent and pervasive and that healthcare leaders are willing to pay to solve
- Defines market requirements that communicates problem(s) to be solved and who we are solving it for
- Monitors and analyses solution metrics to assess how well solutions perform, including actual to planned revenue, usage stats, operations SLAs, customer satisfaction, market share and profitability
- Captures "Voice of the Customer" for use in innovation strategy and planning future solution enhancements
- Defines Solution Vision that supports strategic plan; update annually
- Conducts market research on users around a specific solution innovation and describe the solution to be offered to the market, including solution positioning and market messaging for key buyers
- Assist with preparing business cases for proposed solutions, providing an objective analysis of a potential new market opportunity to be used as a basis for investment decisions
- Work with engineering, QA, professional services, and technical operations during design and implementation to shape the technical feature set and usability of the product and ensure the highest quality products delivered on-time, on budget and with superior performance and support
- Develop pricing for the solution, taking into account costs and P&L
- Analyzes and ensures performance requirements are met
- Reviews test plans with software quality assurance team
- Collects and manages requirements from all stakeholders for one or more products across multiple product generations
- Plans and manages execution of product roadmaps, development schedules and product/component designs
- Manages the cross functional compatibility of software, hardware, and firmware for the solution
- Coordinates business and contractual arrangements with partners
- Spends time gathering feedback and then injects that feedback into the design cycle
- Trains and supports others on functional area related topics
- Supports advisory boards, user groups and SIGs as needed
- Plan and deliver solution training to internal staff to support launch
- Manages customer commitments for capabilities not currently part of a production release
- Manages customer advisory groups around specific markets / solutions to discuss existing solutions and future innovation ideas
- Provides sales support assistance as needed, including RFP boiler creation, solution design leadership, and product advocacy
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, Marketing, Finance, or business related field preferred
- MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years related work experience
- Must have experience with go-to market activities, as outlined in the first part of the Responsiblities section above
- Experience working in small, highly focused teams
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- As needed - likely heavy travel but unknown at this time
- This position can be remote from Chicago, Champaign, St. Louis or points in between BUT regular travel to the Litchfield, IL office will be required.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
Product Quality Assurance