To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Patient Care Coordinator
The CSI Companies • Tampa, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is seeking a Bilingual Patient Care Coordinator to join their client in Tampa, FL.
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm
Working in a call center environment under supervision, this position handles inbound calls from patients, patient representatives, providers and other medical staff. Initiates outbound reminder calls and participates in special outbound call campaigns. When appropriate, refers medically related inquiries/requests and complaints to clinic staff for intervention and resolution. Works collaboratively with clinic staff and other departments to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Work effectively in a structured, production environment.
- Adhere to daily schedules and assignments
- Assists callers with general contacts including, but not limited to, appointment scheduling, general facility and provider information, general requests, medical records requests and issue resolution.
- Verify and update patient information in the clinical information system.
- When appropriate, assigns electronic tasks to clinic staff to intervene with medically related inquiries and requests and to address concerns.
- Contact patients to remind of appointments.
- Contact patients to communicate special outbound call campaign messaging.
- Review patient chart (in EMR) to ensure core measures are being addressed and met per protocol and takes appropriate action when they are not, i.e., schedule services.
- Assist patients with identification of and connectivity to community and program resources to assist with non-medical needs, (Pharmacy assistance programs, meals on wheels, LIS).
- Document thoroughly all calls and actions taken within core systems.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications/experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years experience in healthcare or customer service environment with direct customer contact
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to adhere to daily schedules and duties
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to effectively de-escalate and resolve issues
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Customer Service voice and demeanor
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
- Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
- Strong desire to work with the elderly
- Bilingual Required - English and Spanish