Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) Analyst Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) Analyst Job Location: Indian Head, MD Clearance: Top Secret (SCI eligible) Job Description: The WTI Analyst provides robust TECHINT collection and analysis capability with dynamic links to scientific and technical intelligence (S&TI) community in support of EOD exploitation operations and Level 1 and 2 Weapons Technical Intelligence exploitation. This includes operational support in tactical and technical categorization of materials of interest; and initial intelligence analysis related to the exploited items. Produce detailed exploitation reports used for rapid development of Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) tactics, techniques, and procedures, and support to ordnance-related intelligence operations. Uses the WTI lexicon and the Universal profile schema by working closely with the electronic exploitation Lab to create and assign device profiles. * Conduct forensic exploitation of IED production patterns, components, biometric data and other sources of technical information to determine the asymmetric aspects and provide conclusions and recommendations with regard to the research and analysis.
* Provide weapons TECHINT support at the strategic level for SOF and Joint Task Forces actively operating in hostile environments.
* Provide identification of enemy IED and TTP proliferation, activity, and migration including enemy capabilities/expertise as it relates to a global, trans-national, and region threat.
* Develop through and timely TECHINT products resulting in knowledge on enemy weapon nomenclature, build signatures, device attributions, regional patterns, emerging trends, and defeat tactics.
* Knowledgeable of homemade and military explosives, improvised devices, modified military munitions, and their various applications. Ability to apply said knowledge to develop trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis, and network or social network analysis.
* Coordinate with multiple organizations and foreign militaries to produce actionable intelligence in a Combined Joint environment.
* Perform research, collection, and collation of intelligence information, perform assessments and projections, and identify vulnerabilities as part of the analysis process to develop technical reports and briefings, project deliverables, and other finished products.
* Coordinate with other intelligence discipline subject matter experts to establish maligned force networks, TTPs, capabilities, activity, and locations.
* Write technical reports documenting the results of exploitation and entry into an information and/or intelligence database.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience: Prior U.S. Military experience working with EOD, SOF and/or C-IED Teams. 5 years of related experience Graduate of military intelligence school NEC/MOS IS-3912 (USN), 0231 (USMC), or 18F, 89D, 96B, or 35 (USA), equivalent experience gleaned from OGA, law enforcement or WTI environments. Current knowledge of global IED devices and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) threat. Must be proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point. Ability to advise government client personnel in mission essential tasks, necessary actions and options to consider during exploitation operations. Capable of multi-tasking; working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment. Ability to obtain a Passport. Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Geospatial Analysis
- Law Enforcement
- Link Analysis
- Microsoft Excel