This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Creating memories for our guests in many ways:
- Custom birthday cards, amenities, and friendly interactions.
- Greeting, Directing, and providing information concerning area events and attractions.
- Receiving, ordering and fulfilling amenity requests. (Flowers, Cakes, Candy, and Room Deliveries).
- Coordinating transportation requests and dispatching our driver team.
- Preparing, inspecting rooms for, and checking in VIP/Platinum guests.
- Selling tickets to Hersheypark & ZooAmerica.
- Creating baby-sitting reservations, arranging the sitters, and logging all required compliance information
- Assisting with special projects.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity.
- Cash handling experience.
- Professional image representative of property image
- Work area requires ability to adjust to seasonal temperature changes and noise.
- Physical requirements include standing up to 100% of shift and communicating clearly.
- Schedule will vary according to operational needs; shifts are between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. with weekends and holidays required
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 15405
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (HE&R), we are a world-class
entertainment & hospitality company located in the heart of Hershey, PA. Every
member of our team goes above and beyond to deliver the ultimate experience –
one that will create lasting memories for our guests and foster success for our
employees, company and community.
View the full profile
is a privately held company founded in 1927 when our founder, Milton S.
Hershey, separated his chocolate manufacturing operations from his other
businesses. Our nearly 1,600 full-time and more than 6,200 seasonal/part-time
employees share a common goal of upholding the legacy of our founder while
striving to live by our company's Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless
Spirit of Service, Team Focused, and Respectful of Others.