To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn, AL 36830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KEPRO • Auburn, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
- Assists Analysts in translating and documenting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide estimations on requested work.
- Maintaining and protecting codebase repositories.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Developing standards-based applications with emphasis on quality and security.
- Coordinate with other staff within ITS to research and resolve complex issues.
- Identifies areas of concern and makes appropriate recommendations regarding changes.
- Understand the development team priorities and downstream impacts in order to prioritize work.
- Working in both independent and team environments.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an approved related field, or an equivalent combination in education and experience.
- Windows and Linux OS
- Development in a Linux terminal environment.
- Front-end and backend development with database integration
- Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Ruby and JRuby development.
- Web application development (Ruby on Rails, PHP, Oracle APEX,
- Healthcare industry standards
- Data exchange formats (XML, JSON etc)
- Adapt and learn technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Analyze code for efficiency and make recommendations for alternate methods.
- Solve problems through troubleshooting or research effectively
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills for effective verbal communication to explain technical concepts
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the team.
- Adapt to flexible work hours
- Accept accountability
- Produce expected results from requirements efficiently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, creative, inquisitive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and implement multiple work assignments efficiently
- Ability to juggle competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 8-10 years current relevant experience preferably in the Healthcare industry.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.