To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Resources • Benton Harbor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Hours: Monday- Friday
Responsible for office operations and support to the Vice President, Administrative Services. Administers Division budget and major capital outlay project financial reporting, college-wide activities, staff professional development, and assists with special projects.
• Provides support and office management to the Vice President, Administrative Services including receiving, developing and disseminating collegewide correspondence, reports, proposals, forms, and minutes. Coordinates meetings. Maintains contract records, correspondence files, and confidential files.
• Oversees major capital construction budgets and prepares associated reports including those to granting agencies.
• Leads staff professional development design and implementation.
• Plans and administers special events.
• Prepares annual draft budget for approval and maintains budgets for Department Organizations.
• Provides support for key Human Resources functions.
• Processes independent contract vendors scheduled payments.
• Updates and maintains community mailing list for Division mailings.
• Collaborates with Marketing Services to develop support materials for special projects.
• Hires and supervises student employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate degree or equivalent education required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. Five years related work experience required. Word processing, spreadsheet, and database skills required. High level confidentiality and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated high volume office, project management, and financial skills required. Must be able to prepare and present oral and written reports. Able to deal with difficult communications.
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.