If you want more than just an assignment and to work with an organization that values your contribution to our growth AND has deployed a proprietary Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to continue to support your job search efforts in the future…Hired by Matrix could be just what you need. We are a distributed organization working with some of the premier Fortune 500 organizations across the US in multiple verticals and disciplines. If you embrace positive culture, a dynamic teaming approach, robust benefits, 401k matching, paid time off, and want more than just your next assignment…we are a great “Match.”
Hired by Matrix has been providing talent solutions to help organizations enhance team capacity for decades. As a full-service search firm, we have partnered with companies across industries, including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare. Job Description:
- Analyze data to understand situational interpretations and recognize challenges, as well as be able to generate insights and recommendations.
- Influence internal clients on human capital topics (including the ability to visualize data and tell a story with it) and dashboard development to improve client self-service and automation.
- Develop research and data collection to understand the organization's conduct analysis.
- Review existing people processes to understand bottlenecks and gaps.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Vaishaki at
- A bachelor’s degree in business, related field, or HR functions.
- Background/experience in Management Consulting.
- Demonstrable advanced skills in presentation development (PowerPoint), data narration/storytelling, and advanced analytics expertise in Excel or similar data analysis tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to confidently present data-centric topics to spectrums of audiences.
- Preferred experience in understanding HR processes, information systems, and governance.
201-367-0499 for additional information. Approx. Duration: 12 months About Hired by Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc., founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full-service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days, and a 401k option with a company match after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch
so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Management Consultant
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Information Systems
- Interpersonal Skills