In short, the Auto Detailer is responsible for making DriveTime vehicles look neat and clean both inside and out!
In long, our Detail Associates are responsible for:
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Detail vehicles - Wash and buff, minor paint touch-up, vacuum interior and clean any other additional surfaces.
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the vehicle-s condition.
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards.
- Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production.
- Work in ways that decrease possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions.
- Working with Inspection Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
Top of the -Line- communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners-Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know -detail-oriented- is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. Being -fashionably late- is great outside the job, but on the job you-ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US3111TH_29927064
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.