The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new laboratory business by building relationships, opening new business, and driving new sales growth. The Physician Account Executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
This is a field-based sales role covering Ft. Collins, Longmont, Loveland, and Greeley, CO, in addition to Cheyenne, Casper, and Gillette, WY.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Target and secure new business
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Partner with and notify Physician Account Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
Required Work Experience:
Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership. Hunter mentality a must!
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Health Care
- Microsoft Softwares