To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hightstown, NJ 08520
- Phone: (610) 326-6375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Hightstown, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a Junior Accountant located in East Windsor, NJ! This is a great opportunity for an accounting professional with experience working within the banking industry.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $21-$25/hour
- Contract opportunity (approximately 3 months)
Job Responsibilities for the Jr. Accountant:
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation and cash flow projections
- Maintain the General Ledger account and prepare reconciliations
- Assist and serve as back up for team members in the accounting department
- Participate in month end closings
- Create reports as needed including weekly data reports and monthly delinquency reports
Job Requirements for the Jr. Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-2 years of accounting experience in the banking industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prologue software experience a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8