To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9100 Andrews Highway
Odessa, TX 79765
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Related Management Company • Odessa, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Related Companies is the most prominent privately owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales.
Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London, and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,500 professionals. The Company’s portfolio of over $50 billion in real estate assets owned or under development is made up of best-in-class mixed-use, residential, retail, office and affordable properties in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets. Related has developed preeminent mixed-use projects such as Time Warner Center in New York and CityPlace in West Palm Beach and is currently developing the 28-acre Hudson Yards project on Manhattan’s West Side. Related also manages approximately $3 billion of equity capital on behalf of sovereign wealth funds, public pension plans, multi-managers, endowments, and family offices. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Related also owns Equinox® Fitness Clubs and SoulCycle further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties through an exclusive, branded amenity and lifestyle offering. Related is a partner in CORE, a boutique residential brokerage. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
Location: Odessa, TX
- Related Management was founded in 1972 and is an American privately-owned real estate firm in New York City, with offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, San Francisco, Abu Dhabi, London, São Paulo and Shanghai.
- Owned by Stephen Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins.
- Related manages an operating portfolio that includes luxury residential, affordable and workforce apartments, commercial, retail and mixed-use development, and boasts a team of approximately 3,000 professionals.
Benefits and Features
Your Role Within the Company:
Related Management is currently seeking a highly experienced Maintenance Technician for a 240 unit market rate apartment complex in Odessa, TX. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for common area and apartment repairs in the scope of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, and appliances. Further oversight of the building’s curb appeal through building exterior inspections and grounds maintenance is required. Customer service and attention to detail are critical skills to ensure the satisfaction of the community’s residents.
Preferably, this candidate will have a HVAC and CPO certification. Light janitorial duties will be required as well.
Odessa, TX has a population of ~118,000 residents, making it the 29th most populated city in Texas. Forbes magazine ranked Odessa as the third fastest-growing small city in the US.Qualifications
- Ability to read and write English as demonstrated by clear and concise written and verbal communications, the ability to read service requests, to read and understand policies and procedures including but not limited to Key Control Policy and all Maintenance Emergency policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with team members, residents and vendors in order to provide customer service.
- Ability to identify cleaning and chemical supplies, ability to read and understand Hazard Communication Safety Data Sheets (SDS), ability to understand proper applications of chemicals and general cleaning supplies, ability to frequently handle and properly dispose of these products.
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, fitness equipment, waste management systems.
- Complete understanding of emergency systems, shutoffs, locations and sequence of operations.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and totals.
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Ability to understand basic knowledge of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, electrical, flooring, plumbing, sprinklers and steam systems.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat.
- Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces.
- Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing.
- Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools.
- May be required to work weekends or overtime.
Hours: 9-6 (on call rotational every 3 weeks)
Pay: $15-18/hr DOE
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer