SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER -
Custom Residential New ConstructionAbout the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 12 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and privately owned since 1972 - this company will treat you like family but provides growth opportunities a "small-family-owned" business typically won't.The Overview:
- This Sr PM Operations Manager will be running all PMs and sub/client relationships
- Some responsibilities with branch operations and high-likelihood of General Management promotion within a year.
- Construction site management extending from sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Candidate will need experience in residential construction preferably in scattered lot building.
- Managing multiple projects (8-10 typically) at one time with average home prices running $260k to $425k (or higher)
- 10+ year proven track record of successful operations & project leadership and within New Construction.
- Strong leadership ability and track-record for overall construction operations.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
We offer a great compensation package including:
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance @ $12k / year
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
- This position has promotion potential to General Manager in the near future.
- Local office with National/Regional scope (50+ offices) in 12 states.
- They operate like a Custom builder but the personality and communication is most important to this role vs metrics/size homes completed.
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from GM, Division Pres., Regional Pres. and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
- Financial Management
- Project Management