To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SR DIR COMMUNICATIONS
Terminix • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Develops and executes multimedia communication strategies and develops ongoing strategies by partnering with Business Unit leadership. Ensures sufficient communication support for potential business issues. Internally and externally communicates the business’s vision and success. Provides assurance that all communication is consistent by leveraging tools, technology and expertise across the Communication Function.
- Develops and executes comprehensive Business Unit communication strategy, including any communication needs for integrating new acquisitions ensuring connectivity among associates, best-practice sharing and driving alignment between Business Unit strategy and overall Company strategy.
- Partners closely with Business Unit leadership team to develop ongoing communication strategies and provides counsel on all communications matters.
- Develops, manages and executes Business Unit marketing communications including sales support materials and customer-facing sales collateral.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to identify potential business issues and ensures adequate communication support for issues such as environmental concerns, consumer advocacy, tax incentives, and social responsibilities/sustainability.
- Ensures consistency in communication by leveraging tools, technology, and expertise across the Communication function and identifies opportunities to simplify processes, improve services and reduce costs.
- Ensures company’s vision and success is communicated internally and externally (corporate internet, blogs, trade shows, etc), acts as the primary contact for media inquiries, and seeks out conference and speaking opportunities for senior leadership.
- Assists in development and implementation of enterprise-wide projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required and at least 15 years of experience in developing proactive multimedia communications campaigns, leading a corporate communications function and managing teams or related corporate communications/public relations experience required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Investor relations and journalism experience preferred
- Communication skills in all forms of media (writing, digital, and social media)
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidential information
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing conditions with agility and imagination, capitalizing on emerging communication opportunities
- Influential and negotiation skills
- Executive presence
- Collaborative and problem solving skills
- Project management and execution skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.