Snap-on Inc., a global premiere tool and equipment manufacturer has an opportunity in our Industrial Business Group for an outside salesperson to represent our company and professionally promote our products within the Education market. This position would cover education accounts located in Wichita, Kansas. Our Industrial Group employs hundreds of professional sales representatives around the world that work with our customers in exciting markets such as Aviation, Power Generation, Manufacturing, US Government, Fleet Maintenance, and Education. If you are a successful, proven business to business outside sales professional that enjoys helping your customers be more productive then we would love to talk to you. As we approach our 100th anniversary we are doing remarkable things and are looking for remarkable people.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is required.
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth.
- Bachelor degree or Associate degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and comfortable working with and presenting to all levels within an organization.
- Solid problem solving and customer service skills.
- Mechanical aptitude with an interest in automotive technology in tools and equipment, is preferred.
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record is required as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance.
- Physical requirements apply.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes a base expense, commissions, plus sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package and a complete benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401k Savings plan, a pension plan, tuition reimbursement, a legal services plan, an employee stock purchase plan, a discount on Snap-on products, and more.
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates in the Wichita, Kansas area are encouraged to apply as we are not offering relocation at this time, nor is this position eligible for the employee referral program.Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Complex Problem Solving