Beacon Hill Financial is working with an outstanding Government Services organization in Bethesda, MD to identify a Junior Accountant! The Junior Accountant will have the opportunity to handle various accounting tasks and work alongside the Controller!
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable and maintain all related records.
- Prepare journal entries and post to the general ledger.
- Review and reconcile general ledger and bank accounts.
- Support intenal and external audits.
- Assisting with accounting and administrative functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Junior Accountant.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Verbal Communication