Executive Administrative Assistant
Ultimate Staffing is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist 2 senior leaders of a successful, growing organization that is located in Irvine, CA. This role will support a dynamic, fast paced team. The ideal candidate must be positive with a can-do attitude, exceptionally organized, strong multitasking skills, and possess a strong inclination to work in a team-oriented environment. Additionally, this candidate must have the ability to operate independently and make decisions on behalf of their executives. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Additional responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
• Calendar management with internal and external contacts
• Scheduling interviews and team events for the department
• Tracking and completing expense reports
• Maintains the confidentiality of all data handled
• Prepare travel arrangements
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
• Multiple years of previous administrative experience supporting at least one senior executive in a corporate environment
• Experience supporting executives who are at remote locations
• Energetic and professional demeanor with high sense of urgency
• Dedicated, flexible, and punctual
If you are interested and qualified, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.