Most companies say employees are Number One. We really mean it and our reviews as one of the top 20 places to work shows are employees feel it. Let’s start with what’s in it for YOU. Why choose Blue Raven Solar?
We ENCOURAGE your health and wellness, both physical and mental! Stop by our onsite Fitness Center, indulge in our fully-stocked fridge and cereal bar, get free counseling from our Employee Assistance Program, take advantage of dental services that will come straight to our lobby and take a moment to celebrate even the most obscure holidays – including the ones we invent (talking to you, Blue Raven Spirit Day)
We CELEBRATE you. Join any of our corporate groups, or as we like to call them “Conspiracies” (A flock of Ravens) including, but not limited to Blue Raven Women, Pride, Book Club, Foodies, Service, Play Ball!, and more
- We want you to become our next LEADER. We want people who are ready to stand up to the plate. Our goal is to double in size in 2022, that means a lot of leadership opportunity for only the boldest among us!
- And of course we offer all the necessities: Medical, Dental, Vision and even Pet Insurance, 401k, Company Paid Holidays and PTO, and SO much more!
- We care about our communities, and we have integrity. We strongly believe that you should always be serving others. We actively donate to Give Power; their mission is to provide clean water to third world countries all across the globe.
- We’ve also been voted as Best Places to Work, Inc 500, Inc 5000, Business Excellence, Most Customer Friendly, A+ with the BBB, just to name a few.
Position: Management Trainee
Job Level: Bachelors-Mid Level
Location: Orem, UT
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Full-time (40 hours)
If you are looking for a career where you impact people, get to use hard skills to achieve real-world outcomes and use your creative, smart brain to solve interesting problems, then Operations Management at Blue Raven Solar might be the spot for you. Blue Raven provides best-in-class management training and a continuous improvement culture where bright people from varied backgrounds learn how to inspire others, make trains run on time and positively impact the world. Management Trainees spend the first few months at Blue Raven Solar learning how everything works by working in various roles and departments. After gaining competence and confidence, Management Trainees take on a role as a Team Lead or Manager. The opportunities are endless for capable people willing to put in the work.
- Learn quickly and assimilate knowledge to improve the way we approach work
- Identify and attack our most pressing problems with rigor and creativity
- Complete some amount of transactional work
- Eventually lead a diverse team of 4 to 25 people to achieve performance metrics and outcomes
- High achievement, the ability to drive for results and obtain targets
- Management competence (preferably with a couple years of experience)
- Strategic decision making
- Analytical skills (preferably including Excel)
- Time management and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- A four-year degree is required
• $45-70,000 per year (based on experience)
• Paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident, Life Insurance, HSA Savings Account, 401k
- Business Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Management Training