To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Information System Security Engineer
ManTech International Corporation • Aurora, CO
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Systems Development
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented ISSE(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems and procedures to protect the data systems and databases from unauthorized users. Identifies potential threats and respond to reported security violations. Determines causes of security breaches. Researches, recommends, and implements changes to procedures to protect data from future violations. May train and develop subordinates through varied project assignments. Assists in educating users on security procedures.
Information System Security Engineer II
Required Professional Experience:
• Shall have eight (8) years experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
• Shall have two (2) years experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
• Shall have two (2) years experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
• Shall have four (4) years experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
• Shall have four (4) years experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
• Shall have four (4) years experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vul nerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
• Shall have four (4) years experience with the NSA Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
• Shall have three (3) years experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
• Shall have two (2) years experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
• Shall have two (2) years experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
• Shall have two (2) years experience in network security certifications.
• Shall have two (2) years experience in system certifications.
• Shall have five (5) years experience applying of Federal, NSA, intelligence community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
• Shall have three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Shall have a Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management , Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
• Shall have at least one Information Security related certification (Security +, CISSP, CISM).