The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry is looking for Spooler Operators with their Class A CDL to join their team full time in Dickinson, ND!
We work hard to attract, retain and develop diverse talent. You will always be encouraged to grow and you will never stop learning. Join us today to help us meet the technical challenges of tomorrow’s upstream oil and gas industry.
To apply complete the application or call Samantha at Phone number blocked - click to apply today!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform DOT inspection of truck
- Driver spooling unit to location
- Support operations in running/banding cable to tubing and running bottom hole assembly into well.
- Complete DOT post job requirements
- Complete company provided training
- Class A CDL license
- At least 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to perform physical tasks and pass physical agility task assessment
- Must live in Dickinson, ND area
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions
- $22.00 per hour to start
- After 3-6 months pay increases to $24.00 per hour
- Overtime pay after 40 hours ($33-$36 per hour)
- Lodging and $20.00 per diem per day while traveling
Relocation & Housing allowance: Relocation package as needed & $1000 monthly allowance provided to those that have established residence in North Dakota
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plans
- Company paid life insurance, short-term & long-term disability
- And More!
Note: This opportunity is not managed by your local branch. Please contact your remote recruiter, Samantha at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply for any inquiries.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Drive Commercial Vehicle