Requisition Title: IT Business Analyst II
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Open for C2C OR W2
We are currently looking for highly motivated IT Business Analysts who want to join a dynamic and fast paced organization going through major transformation. If you are someone who's looking to bring innovation, contribute ideas and play a part in renewing the Information Systems organization we want to hear from you!
This candidate will work closely with Product Owners, and Technical Leads, as well as project leads to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise Analytic solutions within set project targets and deadlines.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks
- Identify project interdependencies and communicate requirement/scope issues and participate in driving them to resolution
- Demonstrate clear capability to document the current vs future process flows
- Conduct full analytics collaboratively to identify and provide solutions for gaps and abnormal work flows
- Create business and functional specifications for large, complex system implementations
- Complete all support documentation on assigned projects, including creating and updating all user and technical procedures/manuals, business, and functional requirements, traceability matrices, process flows, operational support documentation and archival of all related project documentation
- Develop testing strategy thorough requirements testing for user acceptance
- Lead User Acceptance/End-to-end testing to execute, and track deviations found, facilitate non-technical work around sessions for remediation and document testing progress
- Define and monitor all implementation tasks such as the production check-out process, including review of reports, data files and online screens to ensure technical solutions perform according to the specifications and meet defined business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of BI reporting tools.
- Experience with data Warehouse domain.
- 7+ years of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in business and functional requirements elicitation, translation and documentation.
- 7+ years' experience in facilitating design and use case discussions
- 7+ years' experience in a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment
- Experience with Power BI and Snowflake is a plus
- Good Understanding on RDBMS, SQL
- Agile development methodologies including SCRUM.
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional teams, subject matter experts, and architects
- Demonstrated ability to drive sustainable process changes that realize significant business value
- Good leadership skills and previous experience of line management
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
- 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Functional Requirement
- Requirements Elicitation
- Business Requirements
- Reporting Tools
- Project Planning