To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ely, IA 52227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Premium Auditor - Field Trainee- IA
Alluvion Staffing • Ely, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Alluvion is looking for Premium Audit Specialist with a high attention to detail and effective interpersonal skills
- Responsible for conducting quality and timely premium audits on various size accounts.
- This employee is the center of the organization in providing the customer with professional audits in a timely manner. Will report to the Manager of Premium Audit.
- Provide customers with Audits that meet the Company Standards per requirements.
- Prepares completed audit reports, regardless of size or complexity, to the customer within the required time service agreed upon.
- Ensures quality audits performed through proper risk classification and exposure based identification.
- Completes reports on all audits conducted and transmit completed audits to meet company timeline requirements.
- Complete all necessary reports and administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Must complete target billable hours per week
- Works to develop audit skills that include a complete knowledge of NCCI
- Workers Compensation Manual rules, classifications, terminology, and interpretation sections. In addition, has a complete knowledge of ISO CGL
- Completes ride along with mentors
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to document examination findings and prepare reports using a personal computer.
- Proficient in ability to convey and exchange oral and written information of a specialized nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Demonstrates professionalism and maintains high level of discretion.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related Business fields is preferred.
- Technical Skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, Typing and 10 Key proficiency are required.
Job ID: 19-00576
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.