Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
Acadia is looking for someone that provides diverse and advanced administrative duties for the senior Corporate and Government Affairs team. Ability to act independently by making administrative decisions, handling complex detailed situations, and maintenance of confidential records that are critical in nature.
* Works with appropriate colleagues/departments to support the creation and management for the processing of statements of work, purchase orders, master service agreements and any other confidential records related to department work.
* Coordinates and manages calendars including domestic and international travel arrangements for executive leaders in Corporate and Government Affairs.
* Manages and coordinates logistics for on/off-site meetings and conferences, keeping all parties informed.
* Reconciles and manages expense reports through purchase orders and Concur/corporate credit cards for assigned client group at the Sr. Director level and above.
* Maintains and assists with calendar of events such as investor conferences, scientific conferences, high priority meetings and other key company events.
* Schedules team conference calls and internal meetings, including department calendar of events and communicates activities across team/department.
* Able to maintain confidentiality of subjects that require restriction of communication beyond identified parties.
* Prepares materials for leadership including proof-reading documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and printing & copying materials needed.
* Supports scope of work and contracting efforts via agreement request form, and documents updates with internal departments and third parties, as needed.
* Assists with logistics in company events and activities.
* Support interdepartmental and/or cross functional projects and collaborate with other administrative staff to share best practices and coordinate initiatives.
* Organizes, maintains Corporate Affairs electronic files, templates, and content.
* Manages versions and appropriate requests for Corporate content including updated logos, advertising resources, brochures, etc.)
* Performs other assignments as directed.
* High school diploma and a minimum of 4 plus years' related administrative experience supporting senior executives; Associate degree preferred.
* An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Pharmaceutical or biotech experience is strongly desired.
* Highly proficient with all MS Suites programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Highly proficient in IT platforms and ability to organize and maintain electronic folders of legal contracts and departmental presentations.
* Professional ethics, integrity and the ability to maintain confidential information
* Ability to work accurately, under pressure, and follow complex instructions
* Able to prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to comprehend complex instructions and maintain written records
* Demonstrated ability to schedule and coordinate multiple projects, priorities and resources
* Ability to think through a project or task of some complexity and complete from beginning to end independently
* Effective organizational and time management skills, and be self-motivated
* Ability and willingness to learn new programs
* Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, judgment and flexibility
* Proficiency at supporting effective interactions between team members and among cross-functional teams
* Strong organizational skills with comprehensive follow-through and high level of attention to detail
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology helpful
* Ability to effectively share information and ideas within and outside of department in written or verbal form; able to put forth own ideas and gain understanding from others
* Ability to plan for the needs of the manager(s) supported
* Office base position which requires compliance with return to office policies
* Employee is be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 per our policy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and in order to meet any independent vaccination requirements that our clients and client facilities may have.
What we offer you:
* Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
* 15+ vacation days
* 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
* 10 days of paid sick time
* Paid parental leave
* Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply - especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn't exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia's career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.
- Attention To Detail