Organization: OD Resource Group, LLC Position: Change Management Project Manager: Security Cooperation Support Work Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Clearance Level: Secret Organizational Development Resource Group (ODRG), LLC is a management consulting company that provides professional services to organizations within DoD, Federal, Commercial, and non-profit sectors. ODRG professional consultants provide management consulting and administrative support services. We assist our customers with strategic direction, implementation, and evaluation efforts that optimize their workforce and ultimately enhance the effectiveness of the organization. Our consultants have designed and delivered value-added solutions for government and private organizations that have resulted in organizational effectiveness; process efficiency, strengthen workforce, and cost savings. Overview ODRG is seeking a seasoned part-time PhD consultant who possesses Organizational Development and/or Human Capital Management expertise and who is an expert at conducting research and articulating findings, recommendations, and plans to senior level DoD personnel. Key Responsibilities/Duties:
• Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, centered on professional development programs and organizational structuring for the DSCU workforce. • Identify complex client issues and provide actionable solutions.
• Design and manage the production of high-quality client deliverables.
• Influential advisor on strategic transformation of a DoD Security Cooperation entity.
• Design and present an organizational human resource multi-year performance plan for review and approval as a terminal deliverable.
• PhD from an accredited college/university and equivalent work experience.
• Must have at a minimum 5 years of expertise in conducting research and articulating findings, recommendations, or plans in comprehensive reports.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience related to Human Resource Consulting, Change Management, Organizational Development • Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a large project or team and/or managing small projects to deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy
• Experience building trusted relationships with clients, facilitating real-time problem solving with clients, and advising clients on evolving opportunities in one-on-one conversations.
• SECRET security clearance required.
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Cost Reduction