To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8800 Vistana Centre Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Lead Overnight (Sheraton Vistana Resort)
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc • Orlando, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Vistana Resort - 8800 Vistana Centre Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Sheraton Vistana Resort has soothing fountains and world-class amenities are just minutes away from the best of Orlando's attractions, making this the perfect place for you to create unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests.
In the absence of the Shift Supervisor, the Shift Lead is responsible for the effectiveness and operation of the shift. Monitor the entire property and ensure compliance with Safety and Security Policies, continuous patrol checks to include the perimeter, all pools, and office buildings; responding to emergencies.
• Ensure the shift is adequately staffed to accomplish the days’ requirements.
• Ensure patrols are responding and touring the entire property.
• Ensure the gates are controlling access to the property.
• Monitor response times to all calls and ensure shift personnel are providing close-out information for the Starguest & MS SHIFT reporting system.
• Respond to all Guests’ and Associates' questions, complaints, comments, and requests in a courteous and professional manner, or refer to management if necessary.
• Monitor fire alarms and burglar alarms.
• Respond to fires and other emergencies and submit official incident reports on each occurrence.
• Notifying proper law enforcement, medical and fire department when appropriate.
• Provide physical security for guests, employees and property.
• Must be able to perform proper report writing within guidelines.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Possess a valid Drivers License in good standing.
• Must have ability to work flex shift, weekends and holidays.
o Possess a valid Security License or must obtain within 90 days of employment.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings and drug test.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• At least 2 year experience in Security at a Hotel or Resort.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.