Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$18000.00 to $22000.00 yearly
Are you a detail-oriented individual hoping to join the ranks of a successful Service company as an Accounts Payable Clerk? If you're looking to take your career to the next level, we might have a job for you. Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerks who can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks will be interested in this position with a dynamic organization with a growing team. The full-time opening for an Account Payable Clerk is located in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
How you will make an impact
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Accruals experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Ledger Reconciliations
- General familiarity with month end closings
- Journal Entries experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience desired
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact Juan Bermudez at 702-732-2759 or email@example.com today and visit our website for other exciting career opportunities. If you previously registered with Robert Half, please contact your Recruiting Manager and reference this posting.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.