What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) - Registry B Staffing Program
Supplemental – Day Shift
We are seeking a supplemental Registry B Staffing Program Registered Nurse to join our nursing team at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join or team of Registered Nurses, you’ll become a part of a close-knit group of more than 1,000 staff members who provide care in 30+ specialties. Our team is focused on delivering the best care possible to every patient and to supporting each other.
As a Registered Nurse at UMMC Midtown Campus, you’ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- A comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage
- Vacation time + sick time + personal days, tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions and more!
When we say “our community” we mean it.
About the Role
Registry Program B /Per Diem Day – 72 hours per month commitment (Avg 6 shift per 4 week period).
ENHANCING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE WITH RIGHT STAFFING
Become a member of an exciting team of practitioner’s dedicated providing high-value and compassionate care, improving health in Maryland and beyond, educating future health care leaders and discovering innovative ways to advance medicine worldwide. As a part of our team you will inspired our patient’s, our patient’s will inspire you to make a difference.
- The Registry Program provides an opportunity for registered nurses to experience flexible hours, competitive pay, and the rewards of working with our highly respected team of nurses and other clinicians.
- This program gives nurses a financial incentive in return for committing to a certain level of shifts per month.
- The incentive is a higher hourly rate depending on the number of committed shifts.
- Multiple options make it easier to arrange work schedules around family, school and other obligations.
Nursing Services will include:
•Supplement core staffing
•Cover anticipated and unanticipated vacancies
OUR UNIT BASED PROGRAM PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES WHO PREFER TO PRACTICE WITHIN A CONSISTENT GROUPING OF LIKE UNITS AS WELL AS THOSE SEEKING VARIETY IN MORE THAN ONE SPECIALTY AREA.
• Medical Surgical
• ED/ED Behavioral Health Unit • Telemetry
• Long Term Acute Care (Post-Acute Specialty Program)
• Psychiatry • OR • Preop/PACU
What You Need to Be Successful:
- State Board of Nursing licensure as a Registered Nurse, or eligible for Maryland RN Licensure
- BSN preferred.
- Two-years of Registered Nursing experience required
- BLS required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations