Are you an ambitious go-getter with a background in business? Robert Half Technology is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to develop well-executed plans for a growing company. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position, and possess effective communication skills. The long-term temporary Business Analyst will work in the Des Moines, Iowa area.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Partner with development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
For consideration, please reach out to me directly at Email blocked - click to apply
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
- Solid understanding of business analysis
- Agile project management experience
- Define Requirements experience
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- 7+ years of related experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.