To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Natalia Barac
- Phone: +16467689727
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ProClinical • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have a passion for life sciences and an interest in pharmaceuticals and drug development?
Are you articulate, driven, and eager to learn how to leverage those skills into a successful sales career?
If you answered yes, then ProClinical would like to hear from you! Our Boston office is growing rapidly, and we are actively seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to support a range of specializations (Medical Communications, Clinical Research & Development, Medical Affairs, etc.)
ProClinical provides expert recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to leading pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and contract research organizations globally.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be provided with world-class training, upward mobility, great benefits, and pay in direct proportion to your achievements. Paired with an experience mentor and equipped with the most advanced networking tools, your main responsibility will be to reach out and engage with scientific candidates on behalf of our clients.
- Actively source, network, advertise, headhunt, and speak with a diverse variety of potential scientific candidates
- Screen each candidate for the right skills and experience needed, as well making sure that the location and financial expectations fit, while simultaneously selling the job opportunity
- Prepare candidates for interviews, extend offers, and ultimately close deals in collaboration with your Consultant mentor.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related
- Ability to leverage scientific knowledge to communicate effectively with leading individuals in the pharmaceutical/biotechnological/medical device industries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong sense of urgency
- Competitive, positive attitude, high energy
- High level of personal motivation and accountability
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natalia Barac on +1 646 768 9727 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.