Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Material Handler B to join our team. This position is based at our Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro).
The LA facility has approximately 250 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace hydraulic components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
The Material Handler B reports to the Logistics & Materials Supervisor. The Material Handler B contributes to a work team environment and demonstrates excellent customer service skills. Promotes teamwork and performs daily functions within the company safety guidelines to ensure a safe work environment. Responsible for pulling kits, spare parts and receiving of material into stock. Supports the focus of zero defects as well as right-the-first-time attitude.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Work under limited supervision
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Performs cycle counts
- Pulls parts per pick tickets (labels) to ensure that the parts being pulled have the correct lot ID
- Packages kits for delivery to labs and assures that all quantities are correct in each kit
- Assures that all cure date information is on Pick List (cure dates for all rubber goods)
- Performs data entry of parts in the system
- Receives product into the stockroom
- Assists personnel via window
- Other duties assigned by Lead/Supervisor
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Proficient in English; both oral and written
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a stockroom, warehouse, or inventory role
- Minimum of 1 year experience using ERP systems
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Some Aerospace experience preferred
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Strong personal work ethic and values, team player and ability to work in a complex environment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Hardworking And Dedicated