Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone's life and is worthwhile?
Susquehanna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Johnson City, NY is seeking a Per-Diem Physical Therapist to become a member of our elite team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are comprised of team members who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the "Keys" that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
* New York State Physical Therapist licensure
* CPR certification
* Physical strength to lift between 50-100lbs
* Able to collaborate with a wide range of health care disciplines, as well as offer insight to patient and family members
* Possess thorough knowledge of the educational and therapeutic values of occupational therapy, as well as the procedures and principles of administration, organization and management
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Respect for residents' privacy and rights; display of genuine concern and empathy for the elderly
* Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
As a Team Member You Will….
* Be making a difference in someone's life every day
* Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
* Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
* Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:
Susquehanna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Attn: Olivia Barnett, Recruiter
282 Riverside Drive Johnson City, NY 13790
Questions? Call or text Olivia
for more information!
- Occupational Therapy