To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Myers, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Business Development
Acadia-Healthcare • Fort Myers, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Park Royal Behavioral Health Services, Southwest Florida's premier behavioral health hospital and system have an immediate opening for a Director of Business Development. As a key member of the senior management team, the Director of Business Development is responsible for providing and managing business development strategies, relational marketing initiatives with referents, patients and local, state and national initiatives.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for overseeing the Business Development department.
• Responsible for being connected to the community’s needs and capable of developing relationships that will drive new business to PRH.
• Responsible for supporting external sales and marketing company initiatives within this setting.
• Responsible for helping drive growth with regard to census/revenue. Under the direction of the Director of Business Development, works to meet census objectives.
• Responsibilities include professional contact with physicians, discharge planners, medical records and other hospital and community affiliated medical professionals.
• Educates medical professional and referral sources of the availability of PRH’s services.
• Is involved in the strategic and financial planning process to insure successful completion of the Hospital’s Mission, Vision, Values, Goals and Objectives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of principles and methods for marketing and promoting available services.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.