CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
This position will be responsible to:
- Coordinate, analyze, and price Bids/Tenders in accordance with guidelines provided by the respective Trade Manager.
- Track and report performance of each bid until cargo is either declined or awarded.
- Maintain and develop a close working relationship with sales to ensure customer requirements are clearly understood and CMA terms and conditions clearly explained.
- After cargo awarded for Bids/Tenders, track the performance of the award until contract expiration.
- Analysis of year over year Bid statistics and proactively communicate with Sales and Trade in anticipation of bid arrival.
- Conduct market analysis on customers whose bids are received and report same to respective Trade Manager using piers, JOC and other stats.
- Miscellaneous related duties or Projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience required, preferably with trade, sales and/or finance management carrier’s experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to include Formatting, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Filers and Sorting.
- Knowledge of internal service contracts and tariffs preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a very high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure meeting multiple deadlines throughout every day
- Demonstrated history of innovative, proactive thinking
- Excellent analytical skills with proactive attitude.
- Team player with good interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be availble to work 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Proficiency in Access preferred.
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
- Stress Management
- Self Motivation